Aldrich, Minnesota

Aldrich is a city in Wadena County, Minnesota, United States, along the Partridge River. The population was 48 at the 2010 census.[1] The small community holds the distinction as the first permanent settlement in Wadena County and the first to establish a post office. It is also home to the first Catholic church in the area, established in 1870, as a mission church.